Apple Instructions Online
Before you can unlock your iPhone, make sure that you have done the following:
- Your computer is connected to the Internet
- You have iTunes version 7.7 or later in your computer
- Insert your Original SIM card and turn on the iPhone.
- Open the iTunes program and connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Wait until your iPhone appears in the Devices and select your iPhone.
- Open the Summary tab and make sure you can see the information about your iPhone.
- In the summary screen, click the Restore button.
- If prompted to back up your iPhone. Make sure that you select or click the Back Up button.Warning: If you do not back up your iPhone, all your saved media and other data will be erased and you may not be able to recover it.